Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is the answer!

I have been pondering and discussing where exactly to put everything in my new house.....specifically the toy area.

I decided I have three main areas that I spend my day...the kitchen, the laundry and the computer :).

Therefore it poses a problem in this new house because the kitchen is downstairs, the laundry upstairs and the computer could be either depending. So of course I want the toy area to be close by so the kids will actually USE it.

Maybe this is my answer.


8 comments:

Crystal Lynn said...

upstairs. thats my opinion.

Ben and Carrie said...

that's hilarious. Just stick that in your kitchen with a TV to the side, with the kids' toys around the washer and you'll be set! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

i love it! I think you'd get a whole lot more done!!!

without seeing your new place it's hard to say, but I vote for a small area downstairs, with the main area upstairs.

Corey and Lisa said...

Well....it's always nice to have the area you spend MOST of the time, especially toys, AWAY from view of the front door. If you keep your main stuff upstairs...when people come over, they'll be like "OOO Laura your house is soooo clean!"

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

That's great! Where did you find that cartoon?
How's Damon's foot/ ankle?

Kerry said...

So are you going to post again or what? :)

The Dillon 6 said...

i think you've abandoned your blog...but if you haven't, you've been TAGGED. See my blog for details. :)

Zappe Family said...

I saw your link off Holly's blogpage and had to say hello!! Your new house looks great! Congrats!