Sunday, March 30, 2008

the goose has died


no, i am not talking about eli's favorite cosby show episode where vanessa is learning to play the clarinet....

i am talking about the blue goose boutique. It is over, said and done. It was fun/a lot of work/tiring/cool etc. If you missed it, you should be sorry, it had a lot of fun stuff to buy and cool people involved. my personal favorite part was working on my display, this is always the funnest for me and what i miss about working in the creative fields i have been in. Here is the site so you can come next time!

www.bluegooseboutique.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kerry said...

So where are you going to put the dresser? It's way cute!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Your display was BEAUTIFUL!!! My mom was excited to see you and your sister and realize another connection. :) She is sewing some dresses for Tay and bought two flowers to match. I didn't have the heart to tell her that you already made me a purple one. :)

The Dillon 6 said...

i LOVED the Blue Goose. I'm glad it will be back. I may have money to spend at that point. :)